HOW DO YOU RATE?
Listed below are some general things that an employer might look for in job applicants when conducting a job interview.
Can you match
the word, with its correct definition?
How do you rate on each of these aspects?
- Uneasy feeling about a situation
- What I feel about certain things
- The way I look outwardly
- Showing great interest in something
- The way in which I speak to others
- Things which make me as a person
- Having trust or faith in something
- Awake, watchful and ready for action
- Being sincere, fair and trustworthy
- My desire to do well - to achieve
- Can do things correctly and quickly
- The things I am good at doing
- The knowledge and skills I have gained from school, college, etc.
- The things I enjoy doing most
- Work I have done which may have taught me skills useful to an employer
- My family background and upbringing
- The condition of my body
- The way in which I use my knowledge and my understanding
- My feelings towards right and wrong
How would other people rate you?
Can you see why such things would be looked at by an employer?
Check your answers here.
Return to Interview